Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
Our firm is looking for a responsible and detail-oriented Assistant Controller who will work closely with the Controller, Operations Officer, and other senior executives in the firm with a best-in-class focus on financial operations. This will include implementing a general ledger system and establishing financial procedures for our fast-growing, dynamic organization, and ad-hoc project work. This is a special opportunity for an individual with a degree in Accounting, Finance or a related-field. This position reports to the Controller and is based in either Greenwich, CT or in Wyoming.
We are seeking an Assistant Controller who will help create an organization that will grow and flourish. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early-stage Fintech start-up that will modernize investing in commodities through tokenization of real-world assets. Atomyze’s Assistant Controller should have excellent analytical skills, a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, experience in coordinating the month-end close process, and overseeing preparation and analysis of financial statements.
The Assistant Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including:
- Preparing the financial statements to summarize and forecast the company’s financial status.
- Producing and managing financial statements and analyze future earnings and expenses.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial audits
- Ensuring the company’s accounts are reconciled timely.
- Ensuring compliance with and preparing reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Using accounting software to maintain records and prepare financial reports.
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls.
- Assisting with the yearly budget process.
- Interfacing with our external corporate tax preparer.
- Contributing to the team by accomplishing related tasks, as needed.
- An undergraduate degree with a major in accounting, finance or related-field, or equivalent business experience and 2+ years of responsible experience.
- Ability to cope with time periods where high productivity is required.
- Ability to work in a high demand, fast paced environment.
- Predisposition to finding the most efficient way to get something done and not only relying on the processes of the past.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to learn new things, take direction from others, provide direction to others when matters can be improved.