Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
We are looking for a Director of Product Innovation who will be at the forefront of defining and developing a product line of tokenized commodities for the Atomyze blockchain based platform.
This is a hands-on position that will collaborate with both senior management and clients to bring access to new tokenized commodity products for the investment and trading communities. Through tokenization and the development of the Platform, Atomyze will modernize the commodities marketplace. The ideal candidate is solution oriented and will be responsible for product development and the product roadmap based on client insight, research, expertise, and market knowledge. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early-stage Fintech that will digitize and modernize real-world assets.
- Design and develop tokenized product specifications, features, and documentation aligning with market demand and regulatory oversight
- Conceptualize and configure potential tokenizable assets
- Collaborate with members of the team, ensuring the products and the product roadmap meet companywide specifications and objectives
- Develop tokenized product features and specifications for a variety of commodities and assets
- Create roadmap of tokenized products for the broader based vision of the company’s next phases
- Leverage experience and relationships in industry to expand network in digital asset community
- Institutional commodity market experience
- Market structure experience in or relevant knowledge of the commodities products space
- Strong disposition towards working in a necessarily collaborative environment
- Experience in blockchain product development and solutions
- Effective problem-solving skills and creativity, with the ability to identify new opportunities for tokenization to transform traditional markets
- Serve as expert on tokenization and private permissioned blockchains
- Adept communication skills with the ability to articulate the benefits and market use cases of tokenization