Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
Atomyze LLC is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a client-facing focus who can lead agile development teams to success by delivering new features and product improvements for our blockchain-based tokenization and trading platform. The Product Manager will work with existing clients and prospects to inform roadmap priorities which drive user adoption and expansion. This individual will bring client requirements to the wider product team, collaborate on product vision and strategy, create a roadmap, be responsible for the coordination of planned features.
The Product Manager will work closely with Product Owners and help them manage their feature development teams as well as communicate with business stakeholders and customers.
- Represent platform and product management interacting with clients and major stakeholders, working closely with sales and business development leads.
- Capture client adoption requirements to identify high value features aligned to company goals for product roadmap planning.
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work is aligned with the product strategy.
- Gather client feedback, devise strategies to measure user satisfaction, and interpret results to recommend necessary changes or enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with product management to create and maintain a pipeline of features and requirements according to business value or ROI that feeds into team backlogs.
- Proactively and transparently communicate feature quality, delivery, change management and overall performance.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analysis to complement client and prospective client requirements.
- Develop and maintain user personas and user journeys as the platform evolves and matures
- Work closely and communicate often with cross-functional teams and the IT team
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager with client-facing focus
- Experience with or intermediate knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with ticket management systems (e.g., JIRA)
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Finance, (Commodities) Trading, Supply Chain
- Strong technical ability preferred (understanding of software development languages and techniques, e.g. understanding of APIs and databases)
- Knowledge of user experience best practices
- Excellent organizational and product management skills
- Experience in or knowledge of the blockchain/distributed ledger technology space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at a growing company