Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
Atomyze LLC is reinventing the commodities marketplace. We are modernizing how assets are designed, distributed, and invested in, bringing access to the marketplace for entire classes of investment managers that were previously unobtainable. Atomyze is creating a novel, secure digital marketplace seamlessly connecting financial service and commercial participants to physical asset markets using Hyperledger Fabric blockchain.
- Drive security best practices in all architecture designs including reviewing design documents and attending and providing feedback in design review meetings
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Work with partners to Integrate shift left security into every phase of the CI/CD pipeline
- Guide product and engineering teams to building secure features through security architecture design reviews and threat modeling.
- Be an advocate for secure coding practices across all engineering teams.
- Use attack driven techniques to defend our applications and systems by discovering weaknesses.
- Research relevant attack methods
- Be a mentor and coordinator working closely with the SRE and development teams to train and educate them in security best practices in infrastructure buildout and software development
- Drive architecture discussions and development decisions around improving security
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Improve development processes and procedures
- Be a security expert for other business units including business development, legal, compliance, and product
- Participate in the 24×7 on-call support rotation to troubleshoot and resolve security incidents
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in application security
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, system security, and network monitoring tools
- Experience with Burp Suite Pro
- Experience identifying, installing, and maintaining security tools
- Experience with the shift left security approach
- Experience with build and deployment pipelines, GitLab preferred
- Experience with highly secure environments such as the financial or government industries
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Some software development experience preferred
- Skilled at contributing and communicating knowledge of concepts to a broad audience
- GPEN, GWAPT, OSWE, or OSCP preferred
- GCP experience a plus
ATOMYZE LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. ATOMYZE LLC’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.