Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who will focus on the legal aspects of our growing platform, including product development as well as support the regulatory filings at Atomyze. The Senior Legal Counsel will be a member of the legal team and will report to the Chief Legal Officer, working closely with executive management.
- Collaborate across legal and product and platform teams designing product specifications which conform with legal requirements.
- Negotiate and advise on strategic initiatives including regulatory matters as well as supporting the management of licensing.
- Work on defining the full legal architecture underpinning digital tokens with a focus on maximizing product value while minimizing regulatory risk.
- Devise creative solutions to potential roadblocks within the company’s regulatory framework.
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate legal risks and working with outside legal counsel when appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication between the legal and product teams.
- Manage documentation related to new products.
- Keep abreast of legal developments, particularly those affecting tokenization and digital asset industry.
- 3+ years of any combination of law firm, in-house or regulatory experience.
- Strong understanding of commodities laws and how those areas of law relate to digital assets.
- Orientation towards creating innovative solutions to novel challenges,
- Experience or relevant knowledge of blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Experience with regulatory applications and filings.
- Team player who works well in a collaborative culture.
- Ability to operate and make decisions in the face of legal uncertainty.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment at a growing company.