Atomyze LLC – Digital Tokenization Platform
We are looking for a Senior Legal and Product Strategist who will focus on the legal aspects of our products as well as generally support the legal function at Atomyze. The Senior Legal and Product Strategist will be a member of the legal and product teams and will report to the CLO, working closely with executive management.
- Take a lead role on the Product Team by designing product specifications which conform with legal requirements.
- Negotiate and advise on strategic initiatives and transactions, including regulatory matters as well as supporting the management of licensing and other legal matters.
- Work on defining the full legal architecture underpinning digital tokens with a focus on maximizing product value while minimizing regulatory risk.
- Devise creative solutions to potential roadblocks within our regulatory framework.
- Serve as one of the company’s key contacts and negotiators with government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate legal risks and working with outside legal counsel when appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication between the legal and product teams.
- Manage documentation related to new products.
- Work closely with customers to meet both their legal and strategic requirements
- Author terms and conditions for all types of platform activities.
- Keep abreast of legal developments, particularly those affecting tokenization and digital asset industry.
- 4-8+ years of any combination of law firm, in-house or regulatory experience.
- Experience or relevant knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies a must.
- Strong understanding of securities and/or commodities laws and how those areas of law relate to digital assets.
- Ability to operate and make decisions in the face of legal uncertainty.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment at a growing company.
- Team player who works well in a collaborative culture.